Monday, December 23, 2013

Pusheen



Are you familiar with her? Have you seen her on Facebook?
She is Pusheen, a popular kitty!

The introduction of Pusheen

        Who is Pusheen? Pusheen is a tabby, featuring the chubby and tubby body. This tabby has become popular since she appeared on the Facebook.
        Pusheen has captured millions of people’s hearts worldwide with her pictures. If you want to learn more about her, check the most popular stories from Pusheen’s Tumblr and Facebook pages, I Am Pusheen the Cat.

J  Things you should know about Pusheen.
Birthday: February 18
Sex: Female 
Breed: Domestic shorthair
Where she lives: In the house, on the couch, underfoot
Her favorite pastime: Blogging, sleeping
Her favorite food: All of them
Age: All 9 lives left


I love Pusheen because

She is adorable and funny.


She always follows the latest trends in fashion.



She likes to eat. And me, too. XD



        There are also animated versions!! If you are boring, play the games from her blog. You can dress up Pusheen, and change any of the styles you like. <http://pusheen.com/tagged/game>

        All in all, when I see Pusheen, I could forget unpleasant things. She warms my heart, and I have already fallen in love with this naughty and adorable kitty.

8 comments:

  1. I love this adorable kitty too.I post it to my friend when we chat with each other in Facebook. She has lots of funny postures and even animated versions which makes me laugh and forget unhappy things in life.^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps "Hello Kitty" will become one of the icons on the chatting room.too. And you will totally love it.

      Delete
  2. She is really a cute kitty! Every time I use her picture posting on Facebook, I can't stop myself from being drunk with she. The feature I love most is her chubby body haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you~
      Especially her movement, it is lovable!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely "girl" she is.
    So cute with so many dressing styles and action~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!! What a cute cat:D My impression for Pusheen still stop at one of the icons of Facebook. Thank you for providing so many information and background for me! She is too adorable to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, her name is Pusheen!!
    I love it , she is super cute!!!!
    her body look like a ball, haha,so funny~

    ReplyDelete